Cannot Log in to track cruise

Playtennis

2 hours ago, Playtennis said:

I have tried to log in to my account on two different search engines to no avail.  Is anyone else having the same difficulty?

Keith

Weekends, most often on Saturday night, Oceania does web and IT maintenance. During the hours they’re working on it, things like login, booking info, et al. will be non-functional at the user end.

This has been discussed here on the CC Oceania forum many many times.

• Like 1

If they are making their web site unavailable for maintenance they should put up a notice saying that. Simple enough, respectful of their customers and stops just the kind of confusion experienced by the OP.

Playtennis, if you still cannot get in the issue might be with your browser, I appreciate you tried two so less likely, but clearing the browser's cache can help. If there is some sort of message such as "unrecognized username or password" then consider trying the link to reset your password. If you do get past the login but the page is blank then it could be a cache issue (which tries to restore a previously auto saved paged). Or maybe the user accounts were unavailable for maintenance as Flatbush Flyer advised, or something was broken.

I think your post looking for feedback from other users if very reasonable .

• Like 2