Is this appropriate attire for Windjammer/Shows/Bars at NIGHT?

Ladies:

We are casual dining at Windjammer for dinner each night, and I am trying to get my outfits together for dinners and begin the slow process of packing.

Are sleeveless tops or dressier tank tops alright?

Are flip flops matched with dresses and skirt outfits ok?

Should I change AGAIN for shows and bars at night, or can I wear my sundresses and casual caribbean like skirt outfits with my flip flops to these? Does anyone really care what you have on???

I cant remember what I saw people wearing last time I cruised, or was I paying much attention.

Thanks for anyone's help or advice!

It sounds like what you are proposing would be good for the Winjammer. As far as the shows and bars are concerned, you can wear whatever you like. Even on formal nights we would change into shorts after dinner and go to the shows.

Ladies:

We are casual dining at Windjammer for dinner each night, and I am trying to get my outfits together for dinners and begin the slow process of packing.

Are sleeveless tops or dressier tank tops alright?

Are flip flops matched with dresses and skirt outfits ok?

Should I change AGAIN for shows and bars at night, or can I wear my sundresses and casual caribbean like skirt outfits with my flip flops to these? Does anyone really care what you have on???

I cant remember what I saw people wearing last time I cruised, or was I paying much attention.

Thanks for anyone's help or advice!

No Shirt

No Shoes

No Service

On the formal nights, some will maintain the dress code for the whole evening while some will change immediately. You will be fine and will not stand out.

There was something VERY interesting in the Cruise Compass for the formal night on the Sovereign in December:

"Dress for formal night blah blah blah blah blah. Guests are welcome to change to Caribbean or casual attire after dinner."

It was surprising to see that IN PRINT. Many many many people do it anyway, and even "polite, courteous" people, who ate some place BESIDES the main dining room on formal night because they didn't want to dress up, are walking around in casual clothes.

You will be FINE, and HAPPY, and I wish that I were GOING WITH YOU. :D

Archived