B205 Royal Princess

anjo

I can give you some basic comments. It's a standard Princess balcony cabin, comfortable and with plenty of storage. On that class of ship the balconies are quite small so you usually have to sit at an angle rather than facing directly out to sea.

Baja deck is a good one, with cabins above and below and with good views out to sea. We had a cabin on Baja on Royal a few years ago.

B205 is in the forward section of the ship so you will probably feel a little more movement than if you were midships, however Royal is a very stable ship overall. As long as you're comfortable with that it should be OK. 

Finding reviews of specific cabins on specific ships can be difficult.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

Agree with OzKiwiJJ - I do love Baja as most of the staterooms also have a roof overhead (being deck 11) but the balcony overlooks the verandas of the lower decks. 🙄 A quirk of Princess ship design.
Personally, I would avoid a cabin so far forward (as I suffer from seasickness on a lake) and would try for a midship or mid aft location. 
The cabin itself is a fine balcony room - and any balcony beats no balcony at sea IMHO ……