Anyone notice that the Roll Calls for Mardi Gras have disappeared?

Thank you, chasinraynbowz!  We are on the Dec 26 Sailing.  I've been watching news about the Mexico ports we are supposed to visit.  We have a Havana Cabana Balcony, along with a group of about 12 people.  We've all been sailing together every New Years for 17 years, now.  

Really excited about this new ship!

Love your handle!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, cybergenie said:

Thank you, chasinraynbowz!  We are on the Dec 26 Sailing.  I've been watching news about the Mexico ports we are supposed to visit.  We have a Havana Cabana Balcony, along with a group of about 12 people.  We've all been sailing together every New Years for 17 years, now.  

Really excited about this new ship!

Love your handle!

that's my sailing too. so I know that roll call is there. 

2 hours ago, cybergenie said:

I looked to ost on my Carnival Mardi Gras Roll Call today, can cannot find it in the Carinval Roll Call Section.  Anyne know what may have happened?

@cybergenie

Howdy! emo22.gif

To help you out, I have moved this thread to the forum assistance Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. And yes, the Carnival Mardi Gras Roll Call forum is right where it should be. See below:

image.png.8272d8300dbdb1f8263bad757a897dfb.png

Your Roll Call thread Carnival Mardi Gras - December 26, 2021 New Year's Eve Cruise!! is there just waiting for you to post on it again! emo34.gif 

Once you do, I suggest you bookmark the URL or Follow the thread per the following information from the pinned thread  What is a Roll Call? Everything you Need to Know:

Once you have located your ROLL CALL topic for your line, ship and sail date, you should either bookmark the URL, or Follow the discussion so that you will receive e-mail notification of new posts.

To follow a ROLL CALL topic or any topic on any forum:

• Click Follow at the top of the topic
  • Choose how you would like to be alerted:    
    • One email per day with all new content from that day
    • One email per week with all new content from that week
    • Do not send me any notifications
    •  Let others see that I follow this
  • Save your choices by clicking the Follow button at the bottom of the list.
  • Please note: If you are a new member, your preference is set to automatically follow any topic that you start or reply to.  You will receive an email and notification when any new content is posted to your followed topics.  You can always change your preferences by clicking on your member name and choosing Manage Followed Content from the drop down menu.

In the future if you ever want to locate your previous posts you can read more here: How to Find your Own Posts

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif