Need Help With Cruise

going2alaska

Trying to plan a cruise for my parents 50th Wedding Ann. Just trying to get some general price ranges. But, it seems like there are not a whole lot of choices right now for cruise ships going to the Southern caribbean last week of Jan. We would like to cruise the time of their Anniversary 2/1/07.

Question: Maybe most of the cruise lines do not have their schedules out for the beginning of 2007?

Are we limiting ourselves to wanting to only cruise the week of their anniversary? I guess by that I mean, maybe we should pick the cruise by the ports it stops at. Or the ship we would go on?

Sorry if I sound a bit dumb....but, never been to the caribbean & only been on one other cruise several years ago. :)

thanks for any help!!! :) ~jeanine

The 07 schedules may not be completely ready just yet, although they should be out soon.

Our first cruise was in Oct 2004 on AOS to Aruba, Curacao, St. Thomas & St. Maarten from San Juan. We had a great time. There are pics below and you can search the boards for my review.

Not too many ships do So Carib year round. I think Carnival and AOS are among the few. Some others do it part of the year.

hth

Trying to plan a cruise for my parents 50th Wedding Ann. Just trying to get some general price ranges. But, it seems like there are not a whole lot of choices right now for cruise ships going to the Southern caribbean last week of Jan. We would like to cruise the time of their Anniversary 2/1/07.

Question: Maybe most of the cruise lines do not have their schedules out for the beginning of 2007?

Are we limiting ourselves to wanting to only cruise the week of their anniversary? I guess by that I mean, maybe we should pick the cruise by the ports it stops at. Or the ship we would go on?

Sorry if I sound a bit dumb....but, never been to the caribbean & only been on one other cruise several years ago. :)

thanks for any help!!! :) ~jeanine

Patience. They should be out any time yet. The best is yet to come! So hang on!

Patience. They should be out any time yet. The best is yet to come! So hang on!

Gosh, it's so hard to be patient when it comes to planning a cruise! But, I'll try! :)

I basically just wanted to get an idea of prices so I can tell other family members & we can start saving.

Thanks for everyones help & I'll keep waiting!

The 07 schedules may not be completely ready just yet, although they should be out soon.

Our first cruise was in Oct 2004 on AOS to Aruba, Curacao, St. Thomas & St. Maarten from San Juan. We had a great time. There are pics below and you can search the boards for my review.

Not too many ships do So Carib year round. I think Carnival and AOS are among the few. Some others do it part of the year.

hth

Megr1125....just wondering what line is "AOS"? ~jeanine

Archived