balcony sizes on Majestic D701-D709 and D711- D725

wannacruisemnm

On Majestic, these cabins look like they have much deeper balconies.  My cruise planner at Princess says they are not, but I feel like they are as large as the Premium Deluxe Balconies on aft D 728-D731.  I would love some first hand advice.  Size of balcony is a primary concern fore us. for us. 

We would love to reserve one of  the aft D728- D731, but we are concerned about possible Soot there.

Can anyone help?

23 hours ago, wannacruisemnm said:

On Majestic, these cabins look like they have much deeper balconies.  My cruise planner at Princess says they are not, but I feel like they are as large as the Premium Deluxe Balconies on aft D 728-D731.  I would love some first hand advice.  Size of balcony is a primary concern fore us. for us. 

We would love to reserve one of  the aft D728- D731, but we are concerned about possible Soot there.

Can anyone help?

We stayed in D227 (forward) and they are definitely bigger than the other balconies. They "hang out" over the deck below and above. I'll try to find a photo

Thank you both for your help. We definitely want the larger balcony,  now just trying to decide between the regular balcony cabin with the large balcony or the Premium Deluxe cabin with the larger balcony and love seat.

Does anyone have a pic of a balcony cabin for 3 or 4 with the beds pulled down??

Again thanks all for your help. Because of these boards I have had some of the best ( secret ) cabins on our cruises.  

• 11 months later...

At the moment this discussion is moot.  Deck 9, Dolphin is completely quarantined.  I booked one of the premium deluxe balconies and they moved me to a mini suite with a completely uncovered mini balcony.

6 hours ago, arrice2 said:

At the moment this discussion is moot.  Deck 9, Dolphin is completely quarantined.  I booked one of the premium deluxe balconies and they moved me to a mini suite with a completely uncovered mini balcony.

Sorry to hear the they changed your cabin to a less desirable one, that happened to us on a Baltic cruise, they "upgraded" us to what we considered a bad cabin location and it is very disappointing when you go through a lot to select a specific cabin/location. Hope you can still enjoy your cruise. The cruise we are looking at is over a year away so I would still be interested in getting feedback on the balcony.

E425 has a great balcony. Not obstructed looking out. E425 & E421 are my favorite rooms. Hope its just as good on the Royal & Enchanted as I booked those and marked no upgrade. Are those available?

Edited by Ombud

On 2/16/2022 at 5:06 AM, Milliegirl229 said:

Thank you for the recommendation. Those rooms are under the seawall, is there any issue with privacy from those looking down from the seawallk? 

Not a problem.