Favorite Princess staff (pictures if you have one)

amphoto

13 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

My wife always like guys by the name of Tony. This was her favorite Captain so that leaves me out.😁

Captain Tony & Margie

The Captain of The Rowboat,

Anthony

10A12BA4-882C-4B20-BE2C-2BEDC0CCBD96.jpeg

Captain Tony McCharming if I'm correct.   🙂

Don’t forget about Kelvin Joy, best Cruise Director ever.   He made many of our cruises extra special.  His music trivia was the best.  Then he became Entertainment Director. Then moved up to teaching the Entertainment Directors (someone said)

Grace 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ronnieslady said:

Don’t forget about Kelvin Joy, best Cruise Director ever.   He made many of our cruises extra special.  His music trivia was the best.  Then he became Entertainment Director. Then moved up to teaching the Entertainment Directors (someone said)

Grace 

Agree 100%!  I only had the pleasure of sailing with him once, but every venue he was in was standing room only, hilarious! 

• Like 1

On 2/24/2021 at 7:44 AM, AnyMajorCruiseDude said:

And everyone loves Franco!

20190916_203915.jpg

Franco was like an old friend on the Royal Princess welcoming us back to Alfredos each night after long days at the different ports on our wonderful 2018 British Isles cruise.  He made our teenage son feel like a king and kept my wife and I laughing every meal. Who needed the MDR with Franco and the wonderful pizzas and pasta at Alfredos? Hope to see him again in the future! I’ll have an extra medium Spider-Man t-shirt for him if we do... 😉

• Like 1

On 2/25/2021 at 11:13 PM, donswife said:

We loved Mary Grace (sorry to cross you!) and that team in the CB club class. We were on in October 2018. Was Arnold still there, with is magic tricks?

Don't remember Arnold or anyone doing magic tricks. He must have moved on between your trip and ours.