Veendam / HAL menus

friedshrimp

The menus for seven day cruises are pretty much the same ship to ship. Same for ten day cruises. Night one's menu on one ship's seven day cruise would read the same as another ship's seven day cruise. Each night of your cruise, you will have a different menu.

The longer cruises have many of the same dishes but in all sorts of different order and, of course, with many other things added.

• 2 weeks later...
I would be interested in the menus for HAL as well. Let me know if you find them.

I saw them one time as a tag line for someone, I believe she was a TA. They were for the Osterdam as I recall. If I had known that HAL's menus were pretty much the same across the board for 7 night cruises, I would have saved them (.jpg I think is what they were). Still hoping to catch one of her emails during casual reading or if someone has and could post them that would be great.

Look at any post by Candy. She has the menus from Zuiderdam linked in her sig.

I went to Cindy's website and found the following information. I have condensed it to a Text file so I could upload it here. This is for the Westerdam E. Carib run so adjust to your own itinerary. This is an estimation, obviously they can change their menus as needed. This will give you some guess as to what to expect.

Archived