Regatta Category E Cabin Question

pearlaz

According to the Oceania website, category E cabins do not have a sofa. I asked one of their reservation agents, and they said they weren't sure about additional seating. I'm wondering if someone who has seen a category E cabin tell me about the seating arrangements. I believe these cabins are slightly smaller than the others. I do know they have obstructed views. I currently have a category D on 02 Jan 07 but prefer a larger window (even if obstructed) to the porthole. Can't wait. Thanks.

When I look at the Oceania site, it states that category E is 143 sf and has no sofa. This is found in "Explore the Ships", "Suites and Staterooms", and then click "on ocean view." The reservation agent told me it does not have a sofa but couldn't tell me about alternate seating except sitting on the bed.

We are trying cat E on March 8!! We had the opportunity to look at one on our Transatlantic last year. Definitely smaller and the one we were in was turned 90 degrees as its length was fore and aft. No sofa but otherwise we expect everything else to be the same.

Archived