Interior Room Joy

hanna7636

Hi @hanna7636 I cruised on the Joy... was my last cruise prior to C-19.    A bit more info would help give you more detailed / direct answers to your request.  

The Joy is a beautiful ship with lots of different venues.  For a cabin that suits you here are a few questions and I'll give you my important factors.  I love to book a cabin that's as far forward or aft as possible... is that you? 

I love to avoid taking the elevators so I choose a cabin as far away as possible. 

I also love a little  rock n roll so forward or aft are great for me too.  

How much room do you need? 2-3-4 person cabins are available, what do  you need? 

Lot's of inside cabins available.  Please share what's important to you and that will help you get the best possible location and desirability. 

Cheers. 

The joy has quite a span of interior state rooms from the standard to a 2 bedroom interior suite with virtual balcony.  What itinerary are you sailing and why type of cruiser are you?  We loved the 2 bedroom interior for our party of 6.  The virtual balcony was amazing that we didn't feel like we were inside the ship.