NCL Flights - Toronto to Singapore and Bangkok to Toronto

wendycook22

Has anyone had experience with NCL Flights from: 

YYZ to Singapore

Bangkok to YYZ

i know flight times can ray between 22 to 40 hours.  I want to take advantage of the flight savings for a 2023 cruise but I am interested in others past experience.  Obviously I’d prefer not to have a 30 plus our flight,  it it’s a risk and chance when taking advantage of their flight perk.  

Any input is appreciated.  
Thank you 

It's mostly going to come down to what works out to be the cheapest for them at the time of booking.

(And from Toronto to SE Asia, it will depend if you're going East or West to get there.

If you're traveling East (so, via AMS/VIE/MUC/LHR) you'll probably have a longer stopover as both Canada-Europe and Europe-Asia tend to fly out at night to arrive in the morning.

On the plus side though, those longer stopovers will be during the day, which means you should be able to explore one of the cities on your way. 

But yeah, this far out, it's really impossible to say.

I am doing a cruise out of Singapore next year from Toronto on another line.. They were booking flights across the pacific.. You will lose a day crossing the international date line so I recommend you include the 2 day deviation to your ncl flight. Many different airlines do the route with most involve a layover in another Asian city.. Usually the main city of the selected carrier. Hoping ncl books a good flight for you as the price deal that they are offering is great.