Name change on reservation/Transfer of cruise planner purchases?

23 minutes ago, happy cruiser1234 said:

Would anyone know if I changed one person on my reservation, would the Cruise Planner purchases automatically cancel?  Or would the new person named to the reservation be able to keep the Cruise Planner purchases?

Hi S,

I was able to change a name on one of my reservations and keep the cruise planner items.

Cruise planner items are tied to the guest number and remain constant. You would run into run into issues though with anything that had an age restriction as that would kick in and cancel that particular item.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Hi S,

I was able to change a name on one of my reservations and keep the cruise planner items.

Cruise planner items are tied to the guest number and remain constant. You would run into run into issues though with anything that had an age restriction as that would kick in and cancel that particular item.

I just learned something completely unexpected!  Thanks

• Like 1

The story behind that was that this was how I had been told it happened several times but when I went to change around names on my Christmas reservation the rep told me that it was tied to the guest and would be cancelled.  

Good thing that I chose not to believe them and went ahead and did it anyway as it was one of the $18 drink packages that I had attached to a name and it was successfully moved from my name to my wife's, unfortunately in the  end it did not matter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Hi S,

That's great!  Thanks so much Ken! 

• Like 1