BOOKED!! Now Help me with Coco Cay

11 hours ago, Nautical but Nice said:

Yes, I am booked for July 17th also.  Everything was fine earlier today and I was able to schedule dinner times.  I logged back in about 15 minutes ago and got the same message saying the cruise has been suspended.  🤷‍♀️

I figure it it must be a glitch of some sort. 

I still can't get in 😞 any luck for you?

19 hours ago, RCCL Fan said:

Yep I realized.  Thank you.

I have to call them back, anyway.

I was buying the bed for the same day we are going to the waterpark.  Planned to spend half the day in the waterpark and the other half on a beachbed.

BUT...... 

Cruise planner won't let me buy both, says it's a "calendar conflict"  lol

who know coco cay could be so complicated. lol

Just put the bed in your too short to ride’s name. And also go to the excursion(?) desk as soon as you get on board to select which bed location you want. My wife was so happy with the bed. Delivered food wasn’t that good though. 

On 3/24/2021 at 2:02 PM, RCCL Fan said:

You guys are so helpful, thank you!

Another one....

Planning a waterpark day. I have a 6 year old who is too short to go on the slides.  Do I still have to buy her a ticket for the waterpark, she's just going to be tagging along but not riding. 

Hey there!!! The 6 year old will have a blast at the Waterpark...There are activities they can do. If my memory serves me, there is a pirate looking ship with water fun for the children to participate in. It was the busiest for the children. There is also a great Wave pool and and a pool with an obstacle course on it... I saw a lot of smaller children there as well...The slides are fun but taxing even for us older (65) kids with the climbing of the many stairs.😆 The Devils Peak,...the TALLEST slide was worth the climb!!! 

On 3/24/2021 at 5:24 PM, RCCL Fan said:

Yep I realized.  Thank you.

I have to call them back, anyway.

I was buying the bed for the same day we are going to the waterpark.  Planned to spend half the day in the waterpark and the other half on a beachbed.

BUT...... 

Cruise planner won't let me buy both, says it's a "calendar conflict"  lol

who know coco cay could be so complicated. lol

If another adult is traveling with you ... put the day bed in 1 name and your name for the waterpark. 

8 hours ago, Akina13 said:

I still can't get in 😞 any luck for you?

I was unable to log in last night either. Says my July 3rd is cancelled too. I talked to customer service this after and they were thoroughly unhelpful (3 different people), the hubby said someone on Facebook said there was an error and it wouldn’t be fixed until the 29th 🙄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WxNerd said:

I was unable to log in last night either. Says my July 3rd is cancelled too. I talked to customer service this after and they were thoroughly unhelpful (3 different people), the hubby said someone on Facebook said there was an error and it wouldn’t be fixed until the 29th 🙄

Thank you. Guess I will try again on the 29th

18 minutes ago, Akina13 said:

I was able to log on today 🙂

First think I noticed that Beach Club is now 161 for both days, before it was 161 for day 1 and 71 for day 2 - guess it was an error LOL

I am able to log in too. The drink package is cheaper now, not by much, but still. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 5:58 PM, kdnurs said:

Hey there!!! The 6 year old will have a blast at the Waterpark...There are activities they can do. If my memory serves me, there is a pirate looking ship with water fun for the children to participate in. It was the busiest for the children. There is also a great Wave pool and and a pool with an obstacle course on it... I saw a lot of smaller children there as well...The slides are fun but taxing even for us older (65) kids with the climbing of the many stairs.😆 The Devils Peak,...the TALLEST slide was worth the climb!!! 

The pirate ship kids play area is OUTSIDE of the waterpark and free.

OP, if you have problems with booking conflicts use a different member of the group.  As someone suggested you could use your daughter's name to book a beach bed and yours for a cabana in the water park.  Although I wouldn't book both locations for the same day.  But as others have said, just grab a few loungers with umbrellas for free.  While a cabana inside the water park makes sense if you are spending all your time in the water park it doesn't if you are going to spend much time outside.  In the past lines on the slides have been long.  Who knows what will happen when they open again.

We booked a water park cabana on CocoCay for the 2 of us plus our 2 adult kids plus spouses; however, our kids are not going now. I hate to give the cabana up, so I'm asking if anyone on CC wants to join us and split the cost. It's an option to ask if another couple wants to "share". Good luck and happy cruising!!