Honest feedback on World Cruise 2022 and 2023 Itineraries

Piperpals

Looking for honest opinions/comparisons of the 2022 and 2023 World Cruises as we currently have a deposit on both. As I don't fly I have never been to any of these destinations, so would like opinions on the two different itineraries from those who have.  I like the Australia/New Zealand portion of the 2023 but the Mediterranean portion of the 2022. All feedback on destinations and excursions would be welcome.

(realize that 2022 may not go and may have to get on a plane in event of emergency)

Thanks

We also have both booked but will only do 1 of them.  We have been to more than half the ports on both voyages.  Even with the ports we have been to, there is always something new to see.  Of the ports we have not been to, I'm leaning towards the 2022 voyage being a bit better. 

It's hard for one cruiser to make a recommendation for another without knowing anything about them.  Both cruises give a good taste of the South Pacific and New Zealand.  The 22 voyage offers bigger cities in Australia vs 23 offering more tropical Australia.  

Both are heavy weighted toward the Med. area where there will be little rest time.  If you have any bucket list ports/cities go for the cruise that offers the most of them.