No B2Bs on new startup cruises??

Ken the cruiser

On 4/4/2021 at 11:01 PM, DaKahuna said:

I hope this is not the case. 

We are booked on a seven day cruise on Reflection December 4-11, and a 7-day cruise on Symphony of the Seas December 11-18. 

I am not sure if this would be considered back-to-back, or just consecutive cruises.  Guess we’ll find out more in the months to come.

We are in a similar situation.  We are on the Apex on a 7-day cruise in January, followed immediately by a cruise on Enchanted Princess.  Since they are on two different cruise lines, I'm wondering how this will work.  The Princess sailing is a 10-day which might not be able to sail as it is over the 7-night minimum.  UGH! 

We had a B2B booked just last week through the Celebrity Blue Chip club.  It was Apex out of Greece.  They let us book it.  Then called a week later and said we had to cancel one.  Of course we by then had air, etc booked.  They sited the CDC and offered no compensation for cancelled plans.  They sited a 7 day limit but one of the Apex's sailing was 8 days!  Go figure.  It is just something they are hiding behind.  HAL, RC, and NCL, all in Europe, are allowing B2B.  We are not pleased with the way we were treated but it doesn't look like there is any recourse.  So, we will get on NCL Jade for the second week out of Athens.  We love Celebrity but this move baffles me.  We are now turning to American Airlines for an indulgence!😒

But excited to get back to Cruising!  Thank you Greece for opening up!  May 14 seems to be the date for that.

Fair winds everyone!