Officers and crew on NCL ships 2021; "Where are They Now"

casofilia

On 11/23/2021 at 3:00 PM, NJLVW said:

I am hoping to hear who will be on the Dawn come April. I know it is a ways away. I am hoping that Alain HD is still on her. He is fabulous!! Also would hope to find out who the concierge will be. I know Patrick is on now but he will not be there in April. 😞

Any luck finding out if Alain Magnier is still on the Dawn (or still sailing at all)?

On 12/3/2021 at 8:39 AM, Seanair said:

When we were on the Gem this past August, Virginia was the Concierge.  She is amazing.  She told us she was moving to the Breakaway in the summer of 2022.  I hope she is there for you in January. She will take great care of you.

Just came off the Gem after the Christmas cruise. The Concierge was Alex. He was fantastic and took care of all our needs starting with a problem we had in the terminal. There's a great crew on the Gem right now from the Captain on down. Enjoy your trip! Happy New Year!

2 hours ago, BeachCruiserNJ said:

Does anyone know if Alain Magnier (had been Hotel Director on the Dawn) is still sailing and if so, is he still on the Dawn or some other ship?

Yes, Alaine is definitely on the Dawn.  We had lunch today with folks on the Dawn while they were here in port.  They said he is there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BeachCruiserNJ said:

Any luck finding out if Alain Magnier is still on the Dawn (or still sailing at all)?

Yes, see comment #

3 hours ago, BeachCruiserNJ said:

Yes, see comment #130.  Friends on the Dawn right now said he is on the Dawn.  

10 minutes ago, Travel Junkie Judy said:

Yes, Alaine is definitely on the Dawn.  We had lunch today with folks on the Dawn while they were here in port.  They said he is there.

Great to hear this. I hope he is still on when we cruise. 

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 7:39 AM, Seanair said:

When we were on the Gem this past August, Virginia was the Concierge.  She is amazing.  She told us she was moving to the Breakaway in the summer of 2022.  I hope she is there for you in January. She will take great care of you.

Suzanna is now the concierge.

• 1 month later...