Just back from ACL on the Mississippi

Kylie

On 4/18/2021 at 1:48 PM, MSEm said:

It is the Guest on board that must be fully vaccinated.  I may have missed it but I have not seen anything about crew, staff,  entertainers, tour guides and bus drivers required to be vaccinated. I hope I am wrong and all staff are required to be vaccinated.

I'd also like to know about this.  Thanks!

Not all the staff are vaccinated but are tested every 2 days as a waitress confirmed to me this evening, i am going to reconfirm if any staff must be vaccinated .  Everyone on board seems to be OK with that . We are all vaccinated and tested before we get on board and I haven't heard anyone complaining about who is and who is not vaccinated or wearing a mask outside , even on tours.

We don’t have to stay in a bubble and can go off on our own.  

• Like 1

On 4/16/2021 at 4:33 PM, Cali Viajera said:

We’re you able to visit Baton Rouge? We are on the July 3 NOLA to Memphis cruise. Baton Rouge was left off the itinerary we were recently given. How about Oak Valley plantation, Vicksburg park?

I am on the American Jazz and asked the shore excursion manager about you not seeing BR on the schedule. She said it could happen if the Army Corps of Engineering needed to use the dock in BR . While you wouldn’t be able to just walk off the ship into downtown BR ,  you would still be able to do the BR excursions just from St  Francisville.