Whats the problem?

Zombatar

Can anybody tell me why I have been blocked from reading reply's to a topic I stated just the other day about staycation cruise restrictions imposed by the government.  Apparently I do not have permission to view my own content!! Before anybody asks , yes I was logged as myself.

I would value your answers.

Peter

10 minutes ago, Zombatar said:

Can anybody tell me why I have been blocked from reading reply's to a topic I stated just the other day about staycation cruise restrictions imposed by the government.  Apparently I do not have permission to view my own content!! Before anybody asks , yes I was logged as myself.

I would value your answers.

Peter

If it’s the thread I think it is, the whole thread has been deleted, probably because the moderator didn’t like some of the replies on it.

Rest assured, it’s unlikely to be anything that you have done wrong! 

1 hour ago, Dermotsgirl said:

If it’s the thread I think it is, the whole thread has been deleted, probably because the moderator didn’t like some of the replies on it.

Again, if it is the thread that developed along the lines of being somewhat anti a certain nationality, I am not surprised!  I was certainly not happy about a lot of things that were said as that topic started off that way and it could have become a lot worse than I remember because it was not something I went back to, as I had no wish to read any more.  It was comments made by regular posters that I was not happy about as well, which I must admit surprised me, though it is possibly other comments could have been added.

Edited by tring

1 hour ago, tring said:

Again, if it is the thread that developed along the lines of being somewhat anti a certain nationality, I am not surprised!  I was certainly not happy about a lot of things that were said as that topic started off that way and it could have become a lot worse than I remember because it was not something I went back to, as I had no wish to read any more.  It was comments made by regular posters that I was not happy about as well, which I must admit surprised me, though it is possibly other comments could have been added.

It you are talking about the thread which discussed India going on the red list - I think that was not Zombatar’s thread,

I was involved in the discussion you mentioned and I am completely  mortified and horrified if anything I said was construed as anti Indian. In fact I am heart broken about the current situation in India, especially as it’s only going to get worse.

However, India is in the U.K.’s red list and that means only British and Irish nationals can travel to the U.K. from India, and undergo strict quarantine. Discussing this is not anti Indian, it’s just factual information, and it is fairly clear that this will affect the crewing of cruise ships. 

• Like 1