Wifi on Sky Princess

snnc2005

Just read a review where the author said that the wifi on Sky Princess was only available if you have an Iphone !  Anyone comment on this ?  Surely that can't be correct?  My husband and I have Android phones, which work via wifi everywhere else - hoping they will to on Sky or the free wifi package will be useless ?

41 minutes ago, snnc2005 said:

Just read a review where the author said that the wifi on Sky Princess was only available if you have an Iphone ! 

That’s fake news…sailed 4 weeks on the Sky & those with Android devices could access WiFi.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

That’s fake news…sailed 4 weeks on the Sky & those with Android devices could access WiFi.

Thank you, I did think it had to be rubbish or user error !  Leaving the kids home alone as no vaccines so wifi important!   How was the Sky

Princess ?

Edited by snnc2005

8 hours ago, snnc2005 said:

Thank you, I did think it had to be rubbish or user error !  Leaving the kids home alone as no vaccines so wifi important!   How was the Sky

Princess ?

You’re welcome & for us the Sky was great! We’ve enjoyed many weeks on other Royal-Class ships (Royal & Regal) and we enjoyed Sky the best.

More improvements for us such as lighter decor, open Princess Live and Take 5 which replaced Club 6. There are other things that we liked better as this class of ship has evolved. Fans of Crooners are very disappointed because that space is now the French Bistro which didn’t appeal to us due to it’s menu & location.