When Will celebrity Cancel July?

york survey

Non-celebrity cruise update, but Princess Cruise line moved up their webinar (not sure when it originally was) to next Tuesday at 1PM ET. I feel like a conspiracy theorist, but maybe the cruise lines are trying to time an announcement together some Celebrity’s webinar is on Tuesday. 

17 hours ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

She didn't directly mention it but it sounds like they could potentially restart Edge and Equinox at the same time or close to it. I'm not booked, but if I was on one of those ships this summer I would feel more hopeful today than I have in a long long time. 

I feel hopeful that our 8/15 Equinox will sail as planned.

22 hours ago, keels81 said:

Beat me to it! 

I appreciated what she had to say about wanting guests to feel safe when they board a Celebrity ship that the ship would have "herd immunity" for the duration of the sailing. And that also everything will be like February 2020 ... from shows and entertainment, to private dining, etc., all because of the vaccine requirement.

Looking forward to next week!

I hope Royal follows Celebrity on their Nassau sailings.

Just saw this on the FB RC Blog. Hopefully RCG is not that far away from finalizing their Phase 2A port agreement with the Port Everglades Authority as well. 

Royal Caribbean Group Vice President of Worldwide Operations, Captain Hernan Zini, confirmed on Wednesday that Royal Caribbean Group has finalized its port agreement with the Canaveral Port Authority.

• Like 1