Hola! Tapas Bar Pricing (Tryptic vs. The Finest Four Dining Packages)

optimusprime82

We didn't dine at Hola! on the Meraviglia back in 2019; we ran out of time despite it being a fourteen night voyage. We did see them offering lunch specials at Hola! but between the MDR, the buffet and eating off the ship when docked we didn't make it in at lunch either. We're booked again on the Meraviglia in October for fourteen nights again and we're trying to decide between purchasing the Tryptic or The Finest Four Dining Packages. 

During our 2019 Meraviglia trip we purchased the Tryptic and dined at Butcher's Cut, Ocean Cay and took in one of the Cirque du Soleil dinner shows. The Tryptic doesn't seem to offer that exact lineup anymore and now only offers Butcher's Cut, Ocean Cay and Kaito Sushi Bar for $77 (£54) per person. The other package currently offered is the The Finest Four which includes Hola! Tapas Bar in addition to the other three but for $138 (£97.50) per person, an increase of $61 (£43) per person.

Is Hola! Tapas Bar worth an additional $122 (£86) per couple for The Finest Four or would it be better to simply buy the Tryptic and visit Hola! Tapas Bar separately at lunch or dinner? 

image.thumb.png.c6bc71032845d9e9fe7beb084281727a.png

image.thumb.png.6e9e2cbe836a6e29db9e70d7bd51a564.png

Menus on the below thread show the dinning experience at EUR 26  per person, i know that’s EUR/USD, but if that the case, I’m sure it’d be cheaper to buy Hola separately?  Appreciate you would have service charge to add on though, but still seems like it would be cheaper?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, rattla said:

Menus on the below thread show the dinning experience at EUR 26  per person, i know that’s EUR/USD, but if that the case, I’m sure it’d be cheaper to buy Hola separately?  Appreciate you would have service charge to add on though, but still seems like it would be cheaper?

Agreed, I imagine we can easily dine at Hola! for less than $120. That would mean it would make more sense to go with the Tryptic Dining Package and just pay for Hola! separately. I almost feel like the price MSC is quoting for the Finest Four package is a mistake because I can't figure out what's causing that large of a price difference between the two packages.