We are scheduled for a Tromso-Reykjavik cruise departing Tromso Norway on 7-Aug on the Silver Whisper.  Currently Norway is 100% shut down to non Norwegians and residents with visas.  Our 60 day window is June 8.  I don't see Norway giving a green light to tourist within the next three weeks. It would be nice to know by that date if the ship will sail or not so that we can make alternate plans.  I spoke with a representative from SS and she was of no help other than saying we would be notified but she did not give me a concrete date.  I am thinking of cancelling just because I want the time to plan another trip elsewhere.

• Like 1

I agree. In addition to the cruise cancellation deadline, many of us make our own air arrangements and additional travel plans (hotels, trains, etc.) pre and post cruise that must also be cancelled by a deadline. So, Silversea needs to think about the entire impact on their customers of waiting too long to make a decision to cancel what most of us already know will be made, or it will leave a bad taste in the mouth of many loyal customers.