Akureyri Excursion Question

I'm looking at the "generic" descriptions of likely excursions on MVJ versus the prices someone (SantaFe? thanks!) posted back in post #108.  The generic list includes something called Waterfall of the Gods and Icelandic Farm Life.  It doesn't look like that was a choice for Santa Fe on his/her cruise unless something was cut off when photographing/attached the excursion info.  If someone can see that particular excursion listed for their actual itinerary, could you please let me know?  Thanks.

I think today is Eurovision music competition, if it's not over by now.  Iceland is very proud of their group.... 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

I'm looking at the "generic" descriptions of likely excursions on MVJ versus the prices someone (SantaFe? thanks!) posted back in post #108.  The generic list includes something called Waterfall of the Gods and Icelandic Farm Life.  It doesn't look like that was a choice for Santa Fe on his/her cruise unless something was cut off when photographing/attached the excursion info.  If someone can see that particular excursion listed for their actual itinerary, could you please let me know?  Thanks.

I think today is Eurovision music competition, if it's not over by now.  Iceland is very proud of their group.... 

Still ongoing. No result yet.

Oh, just realized I posted in wrong place.  I'll post my question about excursions in a Viking Iceland thread instead.  But Heidi, thanks.  Maybe I'll see if I can catch a performance or two of Eurovision 2021 on Facebook or somewhere else.  Valur, posting as "Your Friend in Reykjavik" on Facebook, might have a link. 

51 minutes ago, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

It doesn't look like that was a choice for Santa Fe on his/her cruise unless something was cut off when photographing/attached the excursion info.  If someone can see that particular excursion listed for their actual itinerary, could you please let me know?  Thanks.

It wasn’t up when we booked.  But here it is

I took it down because our names were on it.  I’ll try again

Edited by SantaFe1