New Carnival "have fun, be safe" protocols.

stellarose

I am now glad I am not on a Carnival cruise. I am not spending vacation with a diaper on my face. These protocols are garbage. If this is what is required, make the cruise 100% vaccinated. If this is not changed by my November cruise, we will not be going.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoozinCroozin said:

I am now glad I am not on a Carnival cruise. I am not spending vacation with a diaper on my face. These protocols are garbage. If this is what is required, make the cruise 100% vaccinated. If this is not changed by my November cruise, we will not be going.

Hope it changes by then.  We will be cancelling our November MG cruise as well if masks have to be work the majority of the time.  I am not planning on staying in my cabin or on my balcony the entire cruise. I can do that on my boat at home.  lol  Give me my $6000 back and hell with the $1350 OBC.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

What changed from the same link I posted?

It's the same link but there have been walk backs of both the Covid 19 testing and the masking statements that were previously posted.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

I mean after that.  From the link from about an hour ago.  

I agree. I don't think anything has changed...

I know there might be protocols regardless, but my issue is that those of us who are on one of those early July/August cruises need to know asap if they are going to an all vax cruise.  I have had 7 cruises canceled.  I have had to fight on the phone for hours to get flights refunded.  Vaccines for kids under 12 will not be available before the end of the summer and, quite honestly,  I am not getting my kids vaccinated under "emergency use" anyway.  I will wait until full approval for under 12 which means that no corners are cut. They are too young and there is too much risk of long-term side effects when there is little benefit to them given that young children rarely get it and, when they do, it is extremely mild.  [I am still experiencing side effects (missing menstrual cycle and whacked hormones) from the vax and I am 5 months out from my first dose and 4 from my second!]   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jsglow said:

It's the same link but there have been walk backs of both the Covid 19 testing and the masking statements that were previously posted.

I am comparing the two but I don't a single difference.  All good but just not seeing it.  Looks identical to what I posted.  I still had the original screen up.

3 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

I am comparing the two but I don't a single difference.  All good but just not seeing it.  Looks identical to what I posted.  I still had the original screen up.

Well, there's only one link, isn't there?  What appeared on that link 2 hours ago was different I can assure you.  For one thing, it said all guests would be subject to Covid testing.  Now it doesn't.  So there's nothing to compare.  That old page has been totally rewritten but the link has remained the same.  Make sense?

Edited by jsglow

This is changing rapidly now so im not giving much credence to what is there right now as its already changed three times so far today alone im just glad there is something finally posted than they can update other than the old page they had that didnt ever change.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jsglow said:

Well, there's only one link, isn't there?  What appeared on that link 2 hours ago was different I can assure you.  For one thing, it said all guests would be subject to Covid testing.  Now it doesn't.  So there's nothing to compare.  That old page has been totally rewritten but the link has remained the same.  Make sense?

Okay.  The one I posted two hours ago is identical to the one you just posted.  Just asking a fair question - in case you saw something different.  I am seeing the same exact thing.  Like I said, all good.  

Just now, BrotherCraig said:

Okay.  The one I posted two hours ago is identical to the one you just posted.  Just asking a fair question - in case you saw something different.  I am seeing the same exact thing.  Like I said, all good.  

Of course. Because that iteration from 2 hours ago is in the ash can! As said before, they got too far out over their skies!  Let's hope we can all go cruising soon. 👍

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jsglow said:

Of course. Because that iteration from 2 hours ago is in the ash can! As said before, they got too far out over their skies!  Let's hope we can all go cruising soon. 👍

Will be many more iterations throughout the year I am sure.  That is a given.    Ever-changing.  Might be that way for the next two years or so.  Even the Carnival CEO doesn't even know what next month sailing will look like when it kicks off again.  

This is from almost two hours ago that I posted here. 

Screenshot 2021-05-26 135809.png

This is the change under masks

Face masks for all forms of transportation are still required by the CDC; however, protocols are evolving and as changes are announced, we will share more information as soon as possible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BrotherCraig said:

This is from almost two hours ago that I posted here. 

Screenshot 2021-05-26 135809.png

And the change under Enhanced Health Screenings

Every guest will undergo enhanced pre-embarkation health screenings. We will refer anyone with signs and symptoms of COVID-19, or who are identified at-risk, for additional medical screening before allowing them to board. Secondary screenings (and health checks throughout the cruise) will be performed when necessary. Contact tracing is planned for every cruise. Protocols are evolving and as changes are announced, we will share more information as soon as possible.

4 minutes ago, kdr69 said:

This is the change under masks

Face masks for all forms of transportation are still required by the CDC; however, protocols are evolving and as changes are announced, we will share more information as soon as possible.

This is from the Carnival page that was linked here? The old one?  Before I post it to my people, I just want to make sure.  Thanks.

Edited by BrotherCraig

1 minute ago, BrotherCraig said:

This is from the Carnival page that was linked here?  Before I post it to my people, I just want to make sure.  Thanks.

Yes  its just easier to open the Website and read it i find lol

This is from the Carnival page that was linked here?  Before I post it to my people, I just want to make sure.  Thanks.

Try this one see if it comes up for you

https://www.carnival.com/Legal/covid-19-legal-notices/covid-19-guest-protocols?icid=advisory_cruisehealth_052521

Just now, kdr69 said:

Yes  its just easier to open the Website and read it i find lol

That is what I have open.  lol   How do you think I posted it and posted the links?  ha ha  It was directly from the Carnival page.  I am comparing my link to the one jsglow posted - they are identical.  The one from earlier this morning was different of course.  

Just now, BrotherCraig said:

Yes.  That is identical to the one I posted two hours ago and the one JS posted.  

Interesting mine shows the changes and yours doesnt