Carlos N Charlie's in Cozumel

Kanebaby

We will be in Cozumel and i was wondering if anyone knows how far Carlos N Charlie's is from the dock? We are taking the Mayan Ruins tour and was wondering if we would have time to stop by before we have to get back to the Grandeur. Thanks so much!

Just off the Mariner 5 Feb and we tendered into downtown. Carlos & Charlies was right there. Don't know how often this happens. We were originally told we would get free cab ride tickets from the International Dock area, then it was changed the day before we got to Cozumel to the downtown pier with everything withineasy walking distance.

I think you're talking about Senor Frogs and a half. That is the one right on the pier.

The better one is downtown right above Carlos N' Charlies. If Carlos N' Charlies is up and running, then I image Senor Frogs is as well.

If you are taking the tour, they take a tender directly from your ship to the ruins, and then back to the ship. At least that is how they did it a few weeks ago on Navigator. They were the 1st ones off, and the last to come back.

Have a great cruise!

We were in Cozumel last Saturday(2/11) on the Enchantment. :D The Slendour was there also. Both were anchored next to the destroyed downtown pier, so it was a very short tender ride that dropped you off about 1000 feet from Carlos and Charlie's which was definitely going strong.:rolleyes: Senor Frog's upstairs was open for business, but temporarily closed for the afternoon for some reason.C&C was wild. Girls kissing and fondling each other:eek: ; everyone doing the "Grind" on the dance floor ; drunk girls doing tabletop dances like strippers as strangers stuffed dollars down their shorts:o . It was quite the experience.:confused: I had been several times before, but it was never this wild.

When we were at Cozumel 2-9-06, all 3 RCI ships (Grandeur, Legend, Navigator) tendered at the Punta Langosta pier. The Grand Princess and a Carnival ship were tendering down at the International Pier. 4 of our tablemates spent the day at C & C, and it showed! :D

Will be at Carlos and Charlies on my Mariner cruise next week Feb 26th- March 5th. Anybody care to join me and my SO for a drink or two, three :D. Will also need a designated sober person to keep track of time and arrange the cab to return. LOL! j/k

Let's party! :cool:

we were in Coz on 2/13, tendered into downtown, and C&C's is right there. we stopped in after our excursion to Passion Island, and found it to be "interesting" as well. definitely some lewd and lascivious stuff goin' on up in there! :eek: we didn't stay long...not prudes or anything, just not to our taste.

Will be at Carlos and Charlies on my Mariner cruise next week Feb 26th- March 5th. Anybody care to join me and my SO for a drink or two, three :D. Will also need a designated sober person to keep track of time and arrange the cab to return. LOL! j/k

Let's party! :cool:

We're on the same cruise

Look for the 25 italians who talk too loud and are are dressed alike!

7 days and counting!!1

Archived