Port Agreements signed with Alaska today..

tncruiser11

17 minutes ago, Jonslola said:

Thanks for sharing, great news! That means the excursions will start showing up for my cruise in August, woo hoo!

Hmm, they've been there for me, but I don't know Alaska and I don't know if I should be seeing more excursions than a couple of 'lumberjack shows'. 🙂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AdoraBelle said:

Hmm, they've been there for me, but I don't know Alaska and I don't know if I should be seeing more excursions than a couple of 'lumberjack shows'. 🙂

Mine were there before the itinerary change, then they disappeared, lol! I'm on the August 21st sailing, I'm sure they will load them back up soon!

On 5/28/2021 at 1:36 PM, Jonslola said:

Mine were there before the itinerary change, then they disappeared, lol! I'm on the August 21st sailing, I'm sure they will load them back up soon!

Im booked on the 8/21 sailing as well! This seems very promising! 

• Like 1

yes this is wonderful news.  Hoping shops and tours will be good.

So much has happened in just a couple of months.  We went from NO ALASKA, to possible waiting for Congress to decide and then Pres Biden signing.   oh and yes the CDC.  Guessing that FL will get resolved but for now at least Alaska is resolved.

I just booked the Bliss for Aug 28th.  Went on her for 1st P Canal crossing in 2018.  great ship

Looking forward to my first cruise since Oct 2019.  Was not going to fly long distance, but heck it is a Alaska with 4 ports and a glacier.  Glad I had credits on file with my airline and got first class seats.

Happy for at least 2 month season for the folks in Alaska.  I am booked also for 2023 on the Joy out of Seattle as well

1 in Miami.JPG