I just have to share

MrsMoose2001

I just have to say, DH had red roses deliverd to the hotel we are in. What a wonderful afternoon surprise for my favorite holiday.

They are such a beautiful arrangement, with all hearts on the ribbons in a beautiful vase.

I'm now a complete puddle of mush (happy mush). going to call my mom and tell her. I feel so happy and blessed.

I just have to say, DH had red roses deliverd to the hotel we are in. What a wonderful afternoon surprise for my favorite holiday.

They are such a beautiful arrangement, with all hearts on the ribbons in a beautiful vase.

I'm now a complete puddle of mush (happy mush). going to call my mom and tell her. I feel so happy and blessed.

MrsMoose, enjoy your "mushy day" to the very fullest!

Rotfl Trish, hubby had them delivered from the florist.

We are in a hotel in our home town because we are having rennovations and are living in a hotel for a 5 weeks while it's being done.

I'm waiting for hubby to get home from work then I won't be on the internet till tomorrow.

Thank you Landlocked, I'm so fortunate to have him. It's the thought that he knows I love V-day because I'm such a romantic. I read romance novels like crazy. I love romantic movies, a card that is what I term "mushy" can send me to a happy puddle of tears. So the fact that he really made my favorite day special.

I hope everyone has/had an absolutely fantastic day.

How lovely!

My husband is in his restaurant making sure hundreds of couples are having a lovely romantic Valentine's Day while I'm at home alone with the cats and on the computer.

What is wrong with this picture? LOL!

(Actually, no sour grapes here, I'm online looking for a rental in Florence Italy for some romantic time with him!)

Happy Valentine's Day MrsMoose! What hotel? I was at Hotel DeLaMontagne a few weeks ago (shopping at Carrefour Mall in Laval) and will probably stay at Loews or Sheraton for upcoming Aerosmith Concert at Bell Center in March.

Coka

Thanks ladies,

Landlockeded, yes I saw theNotebook,what a tearjerker that was. I cried a lot on that one. Wow you DD must be very mature as I see that as a mature movie not a teen movie but looks like she is taking after her mom indeed.

I mean I can really cry in a movie, like wracking sobs. and have done, one that comes to mind is Terms of Endearment, I think I carried a box of kleenx into the movie (the standard size, not pocket size). I cried during

ET, I cried in the March of the Penquins when one died alone, I can't even think of going to see that new doggie movie, Below 8, if I do, I will definitely be crying in that movie for sure.

Coka I'm at the Marriott Residence on Peel

Blue Herons, I'm sorry, that he had to be at the resto. At least you know he made lots of people happy. I hope you get your beautiful trip to Italy which sounds wonderful.

Same with you Bobby's Girl, I know your DH is helping people to ease their pain and suffering which is a good thing and you had your night on Sat which is great.

I hope all the ladies had a wonderful V-day, weather it was yesterday or a couple of days early.

You are very blessed. We should all be very thankful for the loves of our lives.

I have to tell you all what DH and I do for all holidays. In 2004, we went on our first cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary. We loved it so much. So, we decided that instead of buying things we don't need for birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas, Easter, Valentines, etc. we just put what we are going to spend on each other into a special fund and when we have enough money, WE TAKE A CRUISE. We had saved for our 25th anniversary so we had the money for 2004, but because of this little plan, we were able to cruise in May 2005 and we leave April 22 for our third 7 day cruise. (Of course, it doesn't hurt that we now have the empty nest) LOL.

We are not wealthy people, but do live comfortably. However, I never could have imagined that we would be able to go on 3 cruises within 2 years time. Like most people, we use to wrack our brains trying to come up with something to buy each other. Now we spend that money to spend time together having fun.:D

Archived