Aug 7 Bliss no Excursions?

lux4me

We moved over to the Bliss when we were cancelled off of the Joy.   When I went into My Account at NCL.com it is showing just 1 shore ex available.  A return tour/ airport transfer.   Our booking is paid in full.  Is anyone else having an issue with Alaska shore excursions?

They are probably negotiating with local tour operators

Alaska wasnt going to have a season due to Canada and CDC

So everything will be last minute

Edited by jonbgd
  • Like 3

I spoke with them today. The have had to shuffle around vendors due to covid. They are also trying to find vendors that can match their requirements for health and safety. They expect the results to appear on our screen within 2 weeks. 

• Like 9

On 6/1/2021 at 1:07 PM, lux4me said:

We moved over to the Bliss when we were cancelled off of the Joy.   When I went into My Account at NCL.com it is showing just 1 shore ex available.  A return tour/ airport transfer.   Our booking is paid in full.  Is anyone else having an issue with Alaska shore excursions?

48 options are up now.  I just booked our selections.

Edited by luckycruisers2
spelling

Does any one know if NCL is requiring you to use their tour operators to get off the ship in Alaska? I had just started looking into rebooking Alaska before they took they took it down to switch ships- not sure I would want to do a full blown excursion every port or just get off and walk around. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lepidoptera said:

Does any one know if NCL is requiring you to use their tour operators to get off the ship in Alaska? I had just started looking into rebooking Alaska before they took they took it down to switch ships- not sure I would want to do a full blown excursion every port or just get off and walk around. 

I chatted with an agent to ask this exact question, they said we CAN book with independent vendors so no requirement to book through NCL. I have an independent vendor booked for Icy Strait. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, jcu1210 said:

Who are you looking at for Icry Straight? I was a bit disappointed by the offerings 

I booked with Glacier Wind Charters for a whale watching trip, last I spoke with them they had 2 spots left. You can find them online and contact them through the website, they are really nice people!