Haven restaurant menus

poly3503

we have always cruised on the Jewel class ships/ haven suites. We are on the Bliss ( now the Encore) so this will be an entirely new experience. Does anyone have any haven restaurant menus they can share?

Thanks,

Linda

57 minutes ago, valleyvillage said:

Meanwhile, we can dream. Certainly this will give you a good idea of the wonderful scrumptious possibilities!

I have now read that thread one hundred and ONE times!  LOL  That was amazing and I hope the first person to cruise in the Haven is as dedicated as this Seany527 was!!

Edited by cmecruise1962
  • Like 2

One of the best parts of going on a NCL Cruise is the Haven.  I really mean this.  I went on Celebrity in the suite class which is called the Retreat.  Very nice but not the same.  The key to the Haven is to book it on a big ship.  Then you have the Haven Restaurant, Bar, larger Courtyard and more.

The following does not answer the Op-Ed question but could help a bit.  When I compared the food in the Haven to the Celebrity Lumina I like the Haven better.  Much better in fact.  The issue was that the Haven menu does not change from night to night.  Each meal has the same menu.  NCL usually provides two nights of specialty dinning with most Haven Suites so you get some top tier variations. I personally could eat in the Haven Restaurant every night and be quite happy.

Please don't forget to tell your butler that you want ALL your Room Service Foods from the Haven Restaurant (if they are open at the time).  Huge difference in quality.  Cruise well.

Looking forward to our first NCL cruise on the Breakaway in the Haven in Dec.  The private space on a ship so large is very appealing. I loved the previous thread of the Haven food and look forward to someone posting the new updated menu

• Like 1