Steakhouse Question

KyloRen

Hey there! Multiple time cruiser thinking about booking the Steakhouse on the cruises I am booked for this year. Question for any of you who have done the Steakhouse. 

Do they allow you to have multiples of entrees? For example, at dinner ill order 2-3 apps. Do they allow this at the Steakhouse?  Im asking because I see so many things I want and wondering if I need to book multiple days...

THANKS!

You may have more than one appetizer, but any additional entrees will cost you $20 per. I have eaten at the Steakhouse dozens of times and never felt the need for more than one entree, and I'm a big guy. 😎

• Like 1

I WAS going to try the steakhouse the first night to get the free wine, but yesterday changed to cheers. Price dropped huge, doubled, then went to half  almost exactly what I booked but cheers was a surprising $35. Some huge solo deals showing. For $35 i grabbed it. Can order wine with my dinner now. 

I still want to try the steakhouse. Last time had surf n turf. The lobster was mush. I'm only ordering the steak this time. The lobster in the Mdr is better. And I had the cheesecake for dessert. Huge. More than I could eat. So I didnt complain about the lobster, but put me off ordering it there.

• Like 1

Yeah as stated above there’s a $20 fee for an additional entree. But for real, the portions are bigger than the MDR and even my husband who’s a big eater didn’t want more than 1 and I don’t think he could have. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 19cruiser59 said:

Speaking of the steakhouse.... does anyone have a current menu for Horizon steakhouse? (Fahrenheit 555)

I googled it and it popped right up. Had everything listed except desserts.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 19cruiser59 said:

Yes i did that previously as well. but i was not sure if its current or outdated

@StGreg has all the menus, quite the compilation. Everything is outdated because of the shutdown. I'm going to assume they'll stick with the tried and true menu for the restart.

• Like 1

You won't need multiple entrees. Portions are a nice size. My last 2 sailings I've eaten in the Steakhouse every night. Love the service and the menu. Got to know the chef's pretty well. My last sailing on Valor I was solo and met a nice couple from St Pete Fl. They allowed me to join them for the remaining 6 days. Come to find out they knew the chef. We never saw a menu. The chef sent out apps, entrees and deserts of his own design each night. Probably the best 6 meals I've ever had on a ship.

• Like 1