Late evening flight from LAX - how early are you permitted through security?

Will be ending a cruise in San Pedro and my Mother may have a late night (1130pm ish) from LAX travelling back to east coast.  What is earliest they allow guests to clear security?  There appears to be minimal to no seating/dining pre-security. 

Not interested in suggestions for tours as Mother and I travelling separately (different home cities) and she is not very independently minded and technologically challenged.

For flights within the U.S., as well as most international flights, baggage will generally not be accepted for check-in more than four hours before a scheduled flight departure, although this policy varies by airport and daily check-in counter hours

For a flight that late I would book a nice hotel room with a shuttle to the airport.  She'll have someplace to rest and lots have decent restaurants.  Way too long a day for me with no place to hang out.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 10:07 PM, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

@Sprocket Thanks for the reply.  Due to the uncertainty of flight times using the NCL air promo, prohibitively expensive flights if purchased independently, and other logistical issues, we have decided to switch from the Bliss out of LA to the Encore from Miami. 

Have a great cruise!  I know flights take a lot out me now and at 68 I'm constantly amazed at the stamina of seniors older than me.    We did a red eye to Jamaica from Vancouver 12 years ago, hubby was down for 2 days.