Am I being unrealistic? L&S a second time

I L&S Symphony from 2020 to 2021. And now my 7/31/21 cruise is cancelled and I need to L&S again. I was looking to go to the 7/9/22 sailing but oh sorry that is 3 weeks and we only allow 2 weeks.

I have a right mind to take a refund and never sail this freak show again.

One way to look at it is your price now will probably blow away your price for next year. We L&S'ed from Independence to Allure to finally Symphony in November and are getting an L1 for 40 percent off the last price posted on their site. 

• Like 3

Its pretty disgusting how RC has no problem trying to convince everyone it’s ok to pay rip off prices for cruising next year. 
If my October cruise is canceled, I am not going to play the L&S game anymore. Hopefully I will get my refund before the next catastrophe hits.

6 minutes ago, sixbirches said:

Its pretty disgusting how RC has no problem trying to convince everyone it’s ok to pay rip off prices for cruising next year. 
If my October cruise is canceled, I am not going to play the L&S game anymore. Hopefully I will get my refund before the next catastrophe hits.

With L&S, you're not paying "rip off" prices for 2022.

If you cancel rather than L&S, you are doing RC a favor.

• Like 3

The whole idea of L&S is you pay the same price with the same benefit you had on the cancelled cruise. Royal will gladly let you bypass the L&S so they can get the higher price for the next cruise.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

The whole idea of L&S is you pay the same price with the same benefit you had on the cancelled cruise. Royal will gladly let you bypass the L&S so they can get the higher price for the next cruise.

I realize all this. I am just sick and tired of wondering if, or when my husband and I can actually use this awesome deal of L&S. It’s not looking too good for my cruise this year. 

I enjoy cruising, but there are also other ways to travel, so, if someone else decides to pay an exorbitant amount  money for the cruise we cancel, which was a very good deal doe us at the time, I guess that’s their decision.