Mini bottles of liquor and buckets of beer

Therese S.

14 hours ago, Thrak said:

....The video contained a segment where a crew member was verifying that one can have drinks delivered to the cabin with the Medallion Class App and the Premium Beverage Package....... 😎

Excellent news! I may just try to get that on the next cruise. Did you see any mention of having those small bottles delivered to the cabin as they have done for many years? We don't have any drink package on the next Princess cruise so I would really appreciate a bottle in the cabin. We don't normally go to bars, especially on the ships.

Doug

4 hours ago, caribill said:

Outside of paying for it in advance there is no benefit to ordering it before you get on board. The price for the alcohol beverage bottles is the same pre-cruise and on board. In addition, if you did pre-order, you still have to call room service once on the ship to have it delivered

The only advantages could be:

1. The ship may have run out of your choice of liquor

2. The ship stops cabin delivery once you have boarded. I think most other lines only allow pre-orders.

I always pre-order my scotch and gin if a longer cruise, generally around the final payment date, to get it done so I don't forget! Also, as limited as Princess' scotch offerings, I'd hate to get stuck with Cutty Sark! 😝

Doug

On 7/25/2021 at 12:07 PM, voljeep said:

huh ... maybe I'm not correct about the room service after all - I was referring to pre-'rona - maybe that has changed

Just got the definitive answer on John Chernesky on Facebook today - you can have a drink delivered anywhere on the ship.   Now how long it takes to get it might be another thing 

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?comment_id=350852349830759&v=927954204720011&notif_id=1627436511377805&notif_t=comment_mention&ref=notif