Question for Unvax'd who have July/August/Sept Carnival cruises booked...

I am hoping that CCL stands firm.  If you don't want to get vaccinated or you are concerned about side effects, you may have to wait until we reach "herd immunity" before you can cruise again.  

This is a health issue and I wouldn't want to cruise unless everyone (except children) are vaccinated - not because I am afraid I will get it but because I don't want my cruise ruined because an unvaxed passenger gets it.  I also don't want to have to wear a mask because unvaxed passengers have to.  

• Like 5

10 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

Carnival may have figured out a way to sail with vaccinated passengers.  Or, they are bluffing and are flushing out all of the unvaccinated passengers making them think that's the way they will sail that by the time the cruises get here, everyone left will be vaccinated.

Carnival can claim they are doing vaccinated only cruises so that everyone else will cancel.  Then, at the last minute, they can say that they aren't legally able to enforce it.

I’m lit 🔥 but still you lost me... but it sorta sounds like you maybe on to something

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TNcruising02 said:

Carnival may have figured out a way to sail with vaccinated passengers.  Or, they are bluffing and are flushing out all of the unvaccinated passengers making them think that's the way they will sail that by the time the cruises get here, everyone left will be vaccinated.

Carnival can claim they are doing vaccinated only cruises so that everyone else will cancel.  Then, at the last minute, they can say that they aren't legally able to enforce it.

Then they will have to cancel and do test cruises. 

• Like 2