Car Rental in Le Havre

WisRiver

We will be stopping in Le Havre on October 22 on the Rotterdam transatlantic.  We want to rent a car for a DIY tour of the area.  There is an Enterprise office on Quai Southhampton.  Are there rental car offices closer to or in the cruise terminal?  

I have actually used that office (on Quai Southampton) and it was a good hike from the pier (DW and I enjoy long walks so no problem).   I want to preface my remarks with a warning that things may be completely changed post COVID.  But there used to be a rental car agency right at the port.  They could be contacted through the web site rentacar.fr.   Using that site is somewhat tricky (it helps if you can read French)  but it still shows a location at Le Port of Le Havre.   In years past I was not a big fan of that agency because I had some issues with their insurance options (have no clue as to any current policy),     Just a warning about rental car agencies in France (and other parts of Europe) that you may find they close their offices on Sundays...and could care less if there is a ship in port.  Here is a link to that agency office (I hope it works for you):

Location véhicules à Le Havre Terminal Croisière chez Rent A Car.

Hank