Extension of 10% off

ihopfar

Hi,

We each have a 10% off voucher in our Latitudes account from a canceled cruise.  It appears the T&C state we need to sail by Dec 2022.

We are looking at a cruise in Jun 2023.  Has anyone been successful in getting the expiration extended to use it past the expiration date?

Thanks!

Brad

The notification of cancellation offering me the 10% off says this "Guests with current and active bookings affected by this suspension may receive a 10% OFF discount on their next NCL cruise, valid for all published sailings through and including December 31, 2022."  so I believe it is sail by Dec 2022, not book.

I will have my travel agent call NCL, but I was just posting on here first just to see if folks have tried to get an extension and have been successful.

Thanks!

Brad

The quick answer is NO to your intended cruise sailing in Jun 2023, nor my booked cruise in April 2023.

Notwithstanding, the NCL PCC told me a week ago that the current policy is to extend the sail by date till end of March 2023. She suggests me checking back later this year if this policy will be relaxed further beyond March 2023.

Do let me know if you find out the otherwise.

It is worth checking out the T&Cs regarding the "book by" date, despite yours "sail by" date is December 31, 2022.