Assigned check in time right up against sailing time

KikisDad

On 6/12/2021 at 12:12 PM, KikisDad said:

We just checked in for the July 30 Millennium Alaska sailing. Our checkin time is 3 with sailing at 4. I assume one of these will change. Has anyone seen this before? 

Are you worried they will sail without you?  If so, I’d not, if they assigned you that checkin time, you will be fine.

3 minutes ago, Saturngrl said:

I wonder if they will offer earlier check-in times for Concierge passengers to do the Embarkation Luncheon in the MDR.   If not, then what other perk would they offer to Concierge?  Hmmmm.....

In the app (which should be taken with some grains of salt), the Concierge Lunch is scheduled for 12:30-2p, so those with an early check in time could still make it.

On 6/12/2021 at 4:01 PM, cruisingator2 said:

I guess that they’re opening up the Edge OCI earlier than other ships. So far our early August Equinox hasn’t opened for OCI. 

The first Equinox cruise on July 25th hasn't opened up for OCI yet.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:31 AM, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Did you check in on line or via the App and did you have to upload your passport?  Our cruise is not until October so we can't check in yet.  I just sent in the renewal for our passports and don't know if I will have them by Mid July.   Wondering if this will prevent me from being able to check in when it is available.

They are really running late, but you could call your Congressman or woman.  We haven't even received our tax return from a February date; no information, but they received it on March 6.  We have friends feeling just like you...waiting for weeks and weeks.

Edited by Lastdance

On 6/12/2021 at 11:22 AM, Smmessineo said:

Check in just opened up today, for my September 4 Edge cruise. There were still lots of time slots to choose from, earliest were 12-1230 .

wow, I have never boarded that late; usually onboard by 10:45; however, things are just opening up, so everything is different.  Have a wonderful time!

Edited by Lastdance