How is MSC with special needs

flyingandcruising

My son has gluten issues and when I talked to the MSC rep they told me to fill out the special needs form and they would take care of it.  With that being said his is far from a serious issue and if he has gluten he'd just have to run to the bathroom. 

I'd recommend talking to someone directly

When I made arrangements to have distilled water made available for my CPAP machine, this is the email address with which I communicated to them.   I had to reply a couple of times, and they responded fairly promptly.   Do fill out the special needs form.   But this might be a good resource for you if you feel like you need to nudge someone to read your request.  Note the “USA” in the address.   For Canada it might be a slightly different suffix, yeh?

MSCExistingRegistrations@msccruisesusa.com

2 hours ago, MotownVoice said:

When I made arrangements to have distilled water made available for my CPAP machine, this is the email address with which I communicated to them.   I had to reply a couple of times, and they responded fairly promptly.   Do fill out the special needs form.   But this might be a good resource for you if you feel like you need to nudge someone to read your request.  Note the “USA” in the address.   For Canada it might be a slightly different suffix, yeh?

MSCExistingRegistrations@msccruisesusa.com

existing registrations NOT reservations  ?

5 minutes ago, Shippy said:

existing registrations NOT reservations  ?

Darn it, your right.    Copy commands on an iPad are occasionally jammed behind stuff and you have to have a special hatchet to chop your way through to it.   So I just gave up and tried to transcribe it manually. 

Sorry.

MSCExistingReservations@msccruisesusa.com

On 6/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, flyingandcruising said:

My son has a severe peanut allergy and my mom requires assistance getting on and off the ship. How is MSC with special need accommodations.?

thank you. 

The cruise line will provide a wheelchair and pusher to assist your mother onto the ship at embarkation, and off the ship at the end of the cruise.  No such service at ports.  EM

• Like 1

My DS had a milk allergy when he was a baby and we did the special needs form and then we informed the maitre D the first day before dinner and the waiters too and they managed to sort it all out but dont rely just on the special needs form, follow it up on board asap!

I have done a specail needs form this time for my DD who has recently been diagnosed with autism. Hope they can help us with boarding as she isnt good with queues lol.

• Like 1