Booked our first two Viking Cruises

crusinbanjo

Mrs Banjo and I booked our first ever Viking cruises. The first being the Norther Lights cruise in March.  This is a bucket list cruise for Mrs Banjo, so I hope we get great views of the "Lights".  The second is a wester Med cruise in May that will attach nicely to a small group land tour of Tuscany.  I want to thank all the Viking Board contributors for the excellent postings.  These were a big help for us in evaluating the cruise line.

Although not Technically our FIRST cruise on a Viking ship.........(see photo below)....  We are looking forward to joining the fleet and a return to cruising after CV-19

viking cruise .jpg

Edited by crusinbanjo
spelling
  • Like 2

Welcome , Mr and Mrs Banjo.March will be here before you know it. 

Meanwhile , I hop you  posted or started a roll call for your cruises. Your photo in your posts,  tell me you will be a great roll call participant. 

I came from cruising on Celebrity and the first time I stepped on a Viking Ocean ship, it was love at first sight. 

I hope you see the Northern Lights  in March. They are a wonder to behold . 

• Like 1

Thank you, we are excited to cruise on Viking.  We have cruised on Silver Sea, Regent, Seabourn and we always loved the ship size and IT’s.  Additionally, we were frequent cruisers with Holland America, but with all the S class ships now gone, we are moving on from HAL and Viking seems like the best match.  Never liked the BIG BOATS. 

• Like 1