Shareholder OBC on a grand voyage

Dwtlion

I need help as I can't seem to get an answer out of the folks that handle shareholder OBC's. My question is the amount of credit for Riviera's grand voyage Monte Carlo to Miami. This cruise is also marketed at 2  separate voyages: Monte Carlo-Rome (10 nights) and Rome-Miami (16 nights). Seems to me my credit should be based on the 2 cruises or $100+$250=$350. Or is my OBC based on one cruise over 15 nights or $250?  A $100 difference. The first option seems much fairer; and eliminates gaming the booking process. I realize there is a small discount for a B2B; and a similar one for booking a grand voyage.

30 minutes ago, lj77346 said:

In the past, if you booked a cruise as a grand voyage, you only receive a shareholder credit based on the length of that voyage.

I would hope that's not the case- especially a WC.

50 minutes ago, Dwtlion said:

I need help as I can't seem to get an answer out of the folks that handle shareholder OBC's. My question is the amount of credit for Riviera's grand voyage Monte Carlo to Miami. This cruise is also marketed at 2  separate voyages: Monte Carlo-Rome (10 nights) and Rome-Miami (16 nights). Seems to me my credit should be based on the 2 cruises or $100+$250=$350. Or is my OBC based on one cruise over 15 nights or $250?  A $100 difference. The first option seems much fairer; and eliminates gaming the booking process. I realize there is a small discount for a B2B; and a similar one for booking a grand voyage.

if the cruise is sold and booked (a Grand Voyage is normally B2B+) then its the total # of nights....if it is not sold and you have to book it as a  back to back you get a 5% discount plus separate amenities. The combination (Grand Voyages) are already discounted.

1 hour ago, Dwtlion said:

Nice try.

You’re getting discounts for the “extended journey” booking vs the total of the two separate segments’ fares.

When you book an “extended journey,” it is officially ba single cruise with an individual/unique booking number. Other than specialty restaurant bookings being based on each segment and the ability to buy booze packages per segment, everything else is treated as a single cruise. So, no double O Club SBC etc.