2 for 1 airfare

ddlb

If only one person is flying would they be able to get the NCL airfare half price? My friend and I booked the cabin but we’re meeting at the cruise ship and coming from different areas and she wants to fly.  I was told no by my TA but when I went online to do a mock booking the chat lady said yes. Any response is helpful except to “find the answer online at the website”. I so appreciate people’s responses that are helpful and kind. Thank you.

The terms on NCL's site (https://www.ncl.com/termsandconditions/promotions) are vague in this regard.  It only says that all guests on a single reservation must be booked on the same flight.  That page also says that solo travelers can get the promotional airfare and only pay 50% of the normal  promotional airfare.  It's not clear if both parties if there are two in a cabin must fly at all.

The only way to know for sure if it can be done is to have your TA try to add the airfare perk but only request the flights for the one guest.  YOU can't call NCL to make that change if you booked through a TA.

15 minutes ago, PC Skier said:

We have never used NCL for air before but it seemed to good to be true this time.  Is luggage included or will we have to pay extra for that?

If you review the terms I linked to above you would learn that any fees beyond the seat in economy are the responsibility of the passenger...

1 minute ago, PC Skier said:

Hopefully we get booked southwest or at least an airline that has free carry on

It all depends on your destination.  International travel often includes checked luggage.  If I recall correctly, London was 1 bag, Australia was 2.  US domestic (other than SW) usually does not.

From SLC to Miami is usually Delta only occasionally is it AA and you will pay for bags. It will be a red eye the night before and generally a layover. You will fly in to either Miami or Fort Luderdale. The transport fee is the same for either airport