Live from Apex - 6/19

Kreative03

On 6/21/2021 at 10:57 AM, Kreative03 said:

Someone was asking about Eden - the space feels the same and absolutely worthless as it does on Edge. The ramp of wasted space and the odd seating with the silly cafe. Dining room and second level still inaccessible from their respective levels but the lift is available. Royal does this concept 10x better on the Quantum class and they should leave it there. 

97388982-57EF-4C66-9C5F-C85C753488B5.jpeg

BCEDB1D5-BA08-4A36-90D2-BB2346456EA7.jpeg

I too cannot help but think this is a poor layout for limited ship space, it's nice looking but not useful and efficient.  I'll find out for myself in February on the Apex if I actually ever even enter other than to just check it out or attend a Celebrity return guest social gathering there.

On 6/28/2021 at 2:43 AM, glanders said:

Last thoughts - we thought the crew was superb overall. We were in concierge class, so no retreat experience. Several servers we spoke with had 20+ years. We thought the food was realy good - except for the beef dishes and a horrible experience in Fine Cut the second night, which kind of put us off the beef dishes on the entire ship for most of the week. We tried to adjust our interpretations of medium to theirs, but it still didn't work. Beef was often quite raw, cool, and not juicy or flavorful. We'll be back on in November, and many of the crew will be turning over around that time. It will be intersting to see how things going with a fully packed Thanksgiving cruise.

"a fully packed Thanksgiving cruise"?  I sure hope not!  How do we know ships are going to sail at 100% by then?  I am on the week after Thanksgiving and certainly hope the ship is not "packed".

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed in a Sky Suite and we are hooked! I have ZERO complaints about the ship. We were at Approximately 850 guest. My only regret was not eating at Eden. We did catch a show in Eden and all I can say is WOW! Our cruise was 7/9-17 Athens to Athens.

• Like 1