Covid Vaccination Card

debnrick

If we are going to have to show proof of vaccination … will that be the paper card you receive when you get the vaccine? The same card I was given upon vaccination whereas it was completely blank other than the stickers detailing vaccine brand and number. Where I wrote in my own name and DOB. 

4 hours ago, debnrick said:

If we are going to have to show proof of vaccination … will that be the paper card you receive when you get the vaccine? The same card I was given upon vaccination whereas it was completely blank other than the stickers detailing vaccine brand and number. Where I wrote in my own name and DOB. 

Yes.  Not the most forge-proof document....

1 hour ago, ultrafighter said:

Yes.  Not the most forge-proof document....

True.  It would be more secure to have an online database of vaccinations, but obviously the priority was on getting people vaccinated so all of this could end.

In any case I keep a photo of my vaccine care on my phone and will keep the card itself in a zip-lock bag and treat it like gold until the day that it becomes a novelty item to show our grandkids.

Edited by groundloop
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, groundloop said:

True.  It would be more secure to have an online database of vaccinations, but obviously the priority was on getting people vaccinated so all of this could end.

In any case I keep a photo of my vaccine care on my phone and will keep the card itself in a zip-lock bag and treat it like gold until the day that it becomes a novelty item to show our grandkids.

I bought these to protect my Covid card.  Seals watertight. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B091631QP2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1