Cape Canaveral Disney or Beach Easter Week

molly361

We are cruising from NY and will be in Cape Canaveral Easter week and are thinking of going to Disney and/or the Beach. There will be five of us- Does anyone have any experience doing Disney East week, or if going to the beach does anyone have knowledge of which beach is better and how to get there- NCL has transfers to Cocoa Beach for $18 each- Is it worth it? Does anyone know about Cocoa Beach or any other beach recommendations Thanks

Living in Orlando, I have learned three things: its hot 95% of the time, always wear sunscreen, and STAY AWAY FROM DISNEY on major holidays including Easter. Seriously, I agree with the above poster, its crazy, they are at maximum capacity and most of the time are forced to close the turnstiles (spelling) not letting more people in. When Disney is at capacity, there is a line for everything, and I mean everything!

Cocoa Beach is nice, its not nearly as crowded as Daytona. As a family we go over there once in a while and stay in locally owned motels. I find the more south you go away from Port Canveral the less crowded it is.

Basically though, anywhere you choose to go during Easter week will be crowded (its the beginning of our major visiting season).

If you would like more info (hopefully I can help) you can email me at iamlynn98NOSPAM@cfl.rr.com (take out the NOSPAM part)

Jerilyn

Archived