Late embarkation time in YC! What to do?

travellerin1984

Hi!

We are cruising on Grandiosa in July and just checked our embarkation time. It says 16. We are staying in Yacht club and are suprised about so late embarkation time. Usually we are among the first ones onboard (I can understand you need to have a later time but 16 is so late!) Do you guys have had any luck changing the embarkation time? 

28 minutes ago, Shippy said:

yes,

we just show up early     :O)

never had a problem

I don't think showing up early will be advised. Think of all the additional testing that will be done prior to boarding. Boarding a cruise ship now won't be anything like it was in the past.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, travellerin1984 said:

Hi!

We are cruising on Grandiosa in July and just checked our embarkation time. It says 16. We are staying in Yacht club and are suprised about so late embarkation time. Usually we are among the first ones onboard (I can understand you need to have a later time but 16 is so late!) Do you guys have had any luck changing the embarkation time? 

Hi! Just got off the Virtuosa! I don’t know anything official but when embarking in Liverpool they had special signs and lines for YC (and mens in suits tending to ya!) waiting for YC peeps- both in the initial embarkation line AND in the second line for receiving ur key card etc so I think YC get priority and then some!