Question on Switching a Name on a reservation and Cruise Planner items

Hi all, can anyone tell me if I have to change a guest name on an existing reservation (not the primary guest) if the cruise planner items would transfer as well, for instance the beverage package?  Since the reservation is not being cancelled, I am hoping that the new guest name would just go on the bev package purchase but wanted to find out for sure.  I got a pretty decent deal on the package and really do not want to have to repurchase it.  I would remain on the reservation, just the other guest may possibly change. 

Thanks in advance!  

29 minutes ago, #1packerfan said:

Hi all, can anyone tell me if I have to change a guest name on an existing reservation (not the primary guest) if the cruise planner items would transfer as well, for instance the beverage package?  Since the reservation is not being cancelled, I am hoping that the new guest name would just go on the bev package purchase but wanted to find out for sure.  I got a pretty decent deal on the package and really do not want to have to repurchase it.  I would remain on the reservation, just the other guest may possibly change. 

Thanks in advance!  

If you change a secondary guest on the reservation, all cruise planner purchases associated with that name are automatically cancelled and refunded to the original from of payment.