Beverage Package Price Increase?

17 minutes ago, footzz said:

I know this is off topic, but it does concern the 'Cruise Planner'. Here's a screen shot of the Unlimited Dining Package(s) in my cruise planner on an upcoming booking. In the description, they're both identical, but the prices sure aren't. Maybe 'AI' isn't so intellegent after all. Any suggestion on which one I should choose?

dining.jpg

Can I ask how many days your sailing is? Mine is only 7 days and it’s $217 per person. 😳

For my sailing on Oasis in Sept, the UDP has bounced back and forth between $53 and $61 for about a half year now.  2 things hold me back on buying it:  1.  Not entirely confident that it'll sail.  2. It'll be my first diamond sailing and I'll get 4 complimentary drinks every day, not sure if I'd average $100 combined in drinks on a daily basis over a week to make it worthwhile.

So I guess there was a reverse sale….the 4th of July “sale” wasn’t about prices going down, but prices going up after the so called  “sale” is over. Coco Cay Club, up $10 pp. DBP,  Combo DBP and Voom,  now up $10 per day pp. This is Oasis 7 day 10/24/21. 

Pretty sneaky sis….

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Can I ask how many days your sailing is? Mine is only 7 days and it’s $217 per person. 😳

It's 85 days out and it's for a 5 day cruise. Keep in mind that they always have a sale on boarding day. With reduced capacity on close in sailings, it may be worth waiting. YMMV.

1 minute ago, footzz said:

It's 85 days out and it's for a 5 day cruise. Keep in mind that they always have a sale on boarding day. With reduced capacity on close in sailings, it may be worth waiting. YMMV.

Thanks, good to know…. my 7 day is a month farther out than that so I’ll keep checking. 

4 hours ago, CRUISEFOUR said:

Anyone have insight on % discounts offered to D+ on boarding day for the Deluxe Beverage Package. I think it used to be 30% off. 

Yes, it should be 30% off, unless they drop that perk.

Edited by Biker19