Luggage Tags Now Have "Platinum"

Lee Cruiser

We are on the 9/4/2021 Vista - same month as OP - and I can't get to our luggage tags yet. Online check-won't open for us until 8/19; Health Assessment Forms - 9/1.  Why can October cruisers already access their luggage tags?  And we agree - since turning Platinum our luggage does seem to arrive sooner for most of our CCL cruises now.

40 minutes ago, LHARTWICK said:

We are on the 9/4/2021 Vista - same month as OP - and I can't get to our luggage tags yet. Online check-won't open for us until 8/19; Health Assessment Forms - 9/1.  Why can October cruisers already access their luggage tags?  And we agree - since turning Platinum our luggage does seem to arrive sooner for most of our CCL cruises now.

Make sure you're logged into your Carnival account.

Then paste the following into your browser (replacing the xxxxxx with your actual booking number) and the webpage that comes up should be your docs/tags.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=xxxxxx&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Tom

22 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Make sure you're logged into your Carnival account.

Then paste the following into your browser (replacing the xxxxxx with your actual booking number) and the webpage that comes up should be your docs/tags.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=xxxxxx&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Tom

I'm logged in and the link doesn't work.  Thanks anyway.

9 minutes ago, LHARTWICK said:

Try pasting the link into a word document and manually replacing the x's there with your booking number. Then copy/paste that into your browser/bar.

That worked for me.

Tom

3 hours ago, LHARTWICK said:

Make sure you replace only the booking number with yours, leaving all the other symbols. It's worked for me for September and two cruises next year. 

Back in February, I changed my reservation from my DH to a very good friend.  Due to health issues (NOT covid) DH cannot make the trip to Miami or cruise.  At that time, I was actually still able to go in and print our luggage tags, both of which said "Priority" as I am a platinum member.  Now of course, they say Platinum.  I guess I'll hang on to both and see what we should be using at the time we sail.

On 7/2/2021 at 6:59 AM, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

If you two are in the same cabin - then all the luggage going to that cabin will have equal priority - same for check-in.

Tom

I just used this link.  My friend who booked the cruise has tags that say Platinum.  Mine do not even though I am and my daughter who is also in the cabin with us is not Platinum and hers are plain like mine.  I thought everyone in the cabin got the Platinum tags.  I am still trying to figure out why mine don't say Platinum.  If it isn't right before we sail I guess I will just use my friends tags for all the luggage.

Candi

Edited by candigirl41

41 minutes ago, candigirl41 said:

I just used this link.  My friend who booked the cruise has tags that say Platinum.  Mine do not even though I am and my daughter who is also in the cabin with us is not Platinum and hers are plain like mine.  I thought everyone in the cabin got the Platinum tags.  I am still trying to figure out why mine don't say Platinum.  If it isn't right before we sail I guess I will just use my friends tags for all the luggage.

Candi

Correct.  One person in the cabin boarding Platinum then everyone does. 

On the last 5 or so, I don’t think ours showed before sail away and I am usually one of the first people on board.  If not, then I  just go looking for mine by the elevators and grab it if it’s not too deep.  I have bright red polka dot ribbons so it’s easy to spot. 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:39 AM, June Bug said:

How does this priority luggage stuff work, when my husband is Platinum, but I won’t be platinum until after my next cruise in July? Do they allow couples priority luggage and embarkation/debarkation together regardless of one’s status?  Thanks! 

Just print out more of his Platinum tags and put on your luggage too!!  

• Like 1