Cabana on CocoCay

It doesn't seem that bad to me.  We will be there on a day when another ship is at Coco Cay as well.  The cabana ensures privacy, relaxation, and service throughout the day.  If it rains, we will have cover and still be able to enjoy our time on the island.  Other people's darling children will be their darling selves not near us.  Someone will bring food and drinks to us. 

We paid a little more than $500 for a a bungalow on Labadee last cruise, and felt it was worth it, even though we still had to get off our duffs and go through the buffet ourselves.  It did rain that day, and we would have been miserable without the roof.  As it was, we took lovely naps to the pitter patter of the drops.

A nice dinner out can run several hundred dollars, and only lasts a couple of hours.  It seems like an easy choice to skip a few of those and instead have an entire day of spoiling.  Of course I'll keep an eye out and try to get a lower price, but I've paid my $999 to make sure I have one reserved.  

Spending is such a personal thing, and everyone has their own interpretation of value.  My neighbor always comments about how crazy it is that some people travel instead of buying a new car every other year.  🤪

• Like 2