Coffee card

I saw it available in my cruise planner. It was $31 for the Anthem leaving Dec  24. I can’t remember what coffees are on board since we have done drunk packages in the past but aren’t this time. I don’t know if this is a good deal or not!!

6 hours ago, puggylicious said:

Can you still purchase a coffee card on board?  I know you could in the past, wondered if they are still offered.  

Funny, I just had the same question this morning and forgot to come post it. Thanks for asking the question! 😁

18 hours ago, lovelife said:

Yes, I've done it lots of times.

It's one of those "not meant to but everyone does it" 🙂 I was told those cards are sailing-specific and expire at the end of the cruise, yet I was able to use the coffee card a year apart. Same happened with the mid-week alcoholic drink card -- my card did not have any account id or date, but my friend's did which I guess depending on the person you buy it from 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, coldflame said:

It's one of those "not meant to but everyone does it" 🙂 I was told those cards are sailing-specific and expire at the end of the cruise, 

I've had perhaps 35 coffee cards and none had an expiration date.  I have one from March 2020 I'm about to finish using next month!